CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Week 3 finally over!!!

Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day


Fockin' hell I thought this week would never end!!!!
Time seemed to be stuck at snail rate and mostly wasted in the classroom :(

I have a strange feeling that all we've learned in 5 days could have been compressed in one day.. with all the bloody tea breaks, the time spent learning was minute (pun sooo intended!).

The whole class seemed to have given up on it by Wednesday... we got a record of jokes and stupid comments and lots of laugh... but shyte, I'd like to be competent when I get outta here!

Anyway it's over, we get Paul back next week... we won't be ending the day at 4pm anymore, but at least we'll know something at the end of it!

Slawec gave me a bunch of stupid games for my laptop (like Lemmings... and Cath, I think I even have Dark Castle! :P) so that's something to do on rainy days or when the gym seems too far to bother with it.

Funny how money is relative to each person... yesterday Simone was complaining that when you start as an ROV pilot you only make 200 Pound a day... that's 400$!!! errr I don't think you'll hear me complain about it. But he was a commercial diver until he got shot in Nigeria and lost his right thumb, so I guess it's a set back for him... true also that he complains about everything... his favorite words being "fack" and "wankers". He's short and Italian... bad combination ;)

I have enough new pics to post another album. I'll do it at some point during the weekend (probably when we get our mandatory 30 minutes of daily rain shower).

Now I'm going swimming... I'll find more anecdotes to tell later (new roommate, new diver friends, pub crawl...)

1 comments:

17£ said...

400$/journée ???
j'en connais qui va agrandir son garde-robe de souliers dans pas long...

en passant, je t'ai taggé, voir mon blog, c'est à ton tour si ça te tente :)