CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

He's gone


I just got an email telling me that my friend Mike died Friday night... I just don't know what to say...

I met him and his wife Cindy in Vegas 2 years ago and kept in touch ever since. Cindy died in May last year and he's been struggling ever since to keep his head afloat. I thought he was finally starting to get a bit better in the last few months, he seemed more hopeful and looking forward instead of back.
I talked to him just last week and all seemed, if not great, at least ok.

But he just couldn't cope with her loss... I hope they are together now and that he finally found peace, but I can't help to cry at this tremendous waste... great love makes great tragedy but it's not so romantic to witness in real life. I lost two friends, two great persons, for nothing...

2 comments:

17£ said...

:(((

(câlin)

Unknown said...

NO WAY!!
May they RIP