CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Comply or Die!

So I'll cash my checks and place my bets
And hope I'll always win
Even if I don't I'm fucked because
I live a life of sin
But it's alright
I don't give a damn
I don't play your rules I make my own
Tonight
I'll do what I want
Cuz I can
Yeah


Ha shit it's getting late and I have more study to do for my exam tomorrow, but this was one hell of a weekend!!!!

Short version and I"ll see when I can add more to it

Friday night started with a roar at Crofter... a bunch of commercial divers finished their 13 weeks course so they were ready to party. Met Carla, one of the diver's girlfriend.. learned that guys are worst gossip than girls... she knew everything about me even if I had never seen her before! Her boyfriend told her a lot of stuff... and I had never talked to him before that night.... go figure...
I got to talk with some of the SAT divers too. It's a bit funny, cause every time they saw Jim talking to me this week at school they were making funny faces behind his back or trying to distract him.. like in high school :P
But now I'm kinda part of the gang, or actually "rov girl"... good enough... they're a rowdy, funny bunch! It's great to hangout with overgrown 8 years old ;)

Saturday was the Grand National, a crazy horse race that everybody bet on... so I did. Tom gave me a newspaper with all the horses' names and I picked Comply or Die... cause it sounded like 7 of 9 in Star Trek :P.. Put 5 quid on him to win... he won!!! I made 40 pound! woohoo!!! easiest money I ever made (and first time I ever placed a bet in my life hehe)

I hung out a lot with my roommate's classmate (the new air divers). They are a lot of fun and she is really nice, wont be a problem sharing a room for a while.. and she goes home on the weekends, so I still have the room to myself for a couple of nights a week.

Saturday night was Crofter again.. the SAT divers met us there a bit later... and.. well you have the pictures in the new album :P

Woke up Sunday morning to SNOW!!! aaaarg!!! The whole of Britain is covered in snow.. it's the apocalypse :S

cheers!

0 comments: