CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Made it this far!


I just realized that Wednesday was my one year anniversary of working offshore! So I found an orange cake to match my ho-so-fashionable coveralls and jacket! 8)

A year ago I was on the Atlantic Osprey, facing 17m waves, listening to stuff banging around and wondering if it was the norm out there :P

The year has gone by waaaay too fast! Something about splitting your time in two makes it go at lightning speed. Good news is, I wouldn't have it any other way I'd rather die than do the whole 9 to 5 bit though I wouldn't mind crunching all the offshore time from January to May and then take the summer off :P
3 months off, 3 months on sounds better than 3 weeks on 3 weeks off... .... especially if you can do the 3 months on somewhere around the Equator hehehe...

1 comments:

Shônia said...

Yeah!! Bonne fête!!!

S☼