CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

All hail the iphone!!!

I've been tackling the streets of St.John's for the past 2 days yes I now have one of the company cars to scoot around! ... driving around here is a serious challenge for any outsider... it has something to do with the absence of straight, flat roads. Everything either :
a)twists
b)turns
c)goes up
d) goes down
e)all of the above

And this morning I learned another tip... don't follow signs for the TransCanada Highway! They will not lead you to it, but will make you follow it two streets below, where you get traffic, street lights and speed limit of 50km/h!! :S I wasted 20 minutes following signs, before yelling screw this and opening my phone fitted with GPS

So, with maps not showing the ups and down, signs getting you away from where you're trying to go and streets changing names 3 times along the way and Google Map forgets to mention this! :0 the only option for expats like me is.... the wonderful, beautiful, reliable IPHONE!!!! or a GPS My "around me" application has been showing me the way all day! How to get on the highway, where to find lunch, how to get to the hotel from a co-worker's place that I just dropped off...

♡♡♡♡ I LOVE MY PHONE!!!!!!!! ♡♡♡♡

:)

0 comments: