CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

lady ocean

I wish I could film the water out there right now... it's having a tantrum...
We are at 6-7m waves (19-23ft) and it should go up to 9-10m (29-33ft) during the day/evening plus a bit of wind.. like 80-90km/h

It's beautiful to watch.. but also a reminder that lady ocean is not someone you want to piss off :P

makes walking around tricky though no I still don't have sea legs apparently I'm back to walking in a drunken pattern, from wall to wall, occasionally crashing in pieces of equipment like doors, chairs, bench and getting bruised shoulders, arms, knees :P and that's INSIDE! add to that outside, wet, windy, slippery walkway and have a laugh :)

and now it's time to go load a container with all the stuff from the old system we don't need for the new one... so I'll be bobbing around with 30lbs of equipment in my arms... good times!

wish me luck! :P

0 comments: