CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 25, 2009

inventory from hell

Everything that belongs to MAG148 has to be logged in two inventory systems Lighthouse and CBI... This should have been done at some point while it was in the shop... but it wasn't... and in the months of tweaking with it in the shop, everything that was there got moved around...

so now guess who's stuck with emptying all the 5 millions cabinets of their content, one at a time, write on a piece of paper all that's in there, and then try to find it on one or both list and correct the location/how much is left, on 2 different computers...

I'll be at it for weeks... and I am pretty sure that what's left will be waiting for me when I come back do I hear DVDs, a repeat?

2500 different f***** items... tools, bolts, motors, tape, grease, pencils, glue, thrusters, bags, screws, light bulbs, light envelopes, glow sticks, safety glasses, paper towel, o rings, heat guns... shoot me...

0 comments: