CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 11, 2009

DISNEY!!!!

I'M HAVING TOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD

there is no wireless connection at the resort and internet access in the room is too expensive for my taste... I have half the Xmas store and the whole Magic Kingdom gift shop to buy so I have to skip on the non-essentials like internet, food, drinks...

Don't have time to write much anyway.. we're on the go 16h a day!!!!

So I'll write a summary of the trip when I get back home on Monday nooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't wanna leave ev-er!!! I will stay here forever!!! and a selection of my 8000 pictures no kidding.. 8000... will follow soon after.

See ya!!!

ho, it's about a million degrees out her, I love it!... and the longest we've waited for a ride is 5 minutes because all the kids are in school except the toddlers who are too small for the coolest rides that usually have the longest lines :P

1 comments:

. said...

CHANCEUSE !!!