CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

how do you do? WHO CARES!!!

I find it so annoying when people say "how's it goin'?" instead of "Hello"...
they don't wanna know how I'm doing in most case they don't even stop walking to hear the answer...
Anyway, no matter how you're doing, you're gonna reply "good", and there's no time to return the question 'cause the person is already halfway down the corridor by the time you say something.

I wonder what the person would do if I started wailing that my day is crap and I don't know what I'm doing here and a good friend of mine is in the hospital... and just kept on going like that for 5 minutes... might be worth a laugh :P

so here's a list of suggestion... next time you walk down the corridor and see someone, just pick one!!!

hey
hi
hello
g' morning
good evening (preferably with a Transylvania drawl)
g' night

0 comments: