CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 27, 2009

MRI

I finally got the MRI for my stupid back that just wont stop hurting...

The real thing is less interesting than those in House... I didn't start convulsing or pass out :P ... I just had to lie really still for 30 minutes, 4 minutes at a time, then I could scratch my nose if I had to, but not move my legs or back at all... which was kinda painful since I have an uncooperative lower back.
It's noisy like a chopper ride, with a bad techno-industrial beat, and it gets really warm after a point...

and they should put some funny stickers on the "ceiling" because counting the holes in the lil round speaker 4 inches from your face gets old really quickly...



anyway, should have the results in a couple of day and finally know how much it's gonna cost me to fix this... if it can be fixed :S

btw, why is it called an MRI if it means Magnetic Resonance Exam... where's the I from? :/

0 comments: