CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 1, 2010

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!!!

AND WHAT A GAME!!!!


I can't remember the last time I got so worked up over a sports event ok, the Saints victory was something, but it didn't have any national pride edge for me :P and damn I love that kid Crosby!!! Stupidly talented, humble, good looking.... He knows kids look up to him and always act accordingly unlike whatsisname Ovech*cough*

After 2 weeks of fast, high quality play, it's gonna be hard to go back to NHL standards...

This image is my favorite of all the games! both gloves and mouth piece flying in 3 different directions after his winning goal in overtime! A gear firework! :P


I've never been that patriotic or so happy to hear our National Anthem :P in my life than in the last 2 weeks...


You were all great... I loved you all... now come play for the Habs so I can love you still!!!

They are so freakin beautiful!!!! anybody selling one on ebay?! :P

0 comments: