CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

fall cooking

It's October... a month to bake and freeze for later all sorts of goodies...

After perfecting the apple pie, I've decided to go rogue on the pumpkin pie and try it with butternut squash instead... something like a butternut/dulce de leche/pecan mix in all-butter-picture-perfect-pie-crust...

I also created a spinach-mushroom-parmesan-mascarpone soup that I'm still rolling-on-the-floor-screaming about! DAMN it's good!!! that one is so going in my in-the-making cookbook!

another all-vedgies-left-in-the-fridge soup is cooking right now

and next will be a cranberry loaf with ginger and chocolate :P

only bad thing.. I'll be back on the rig before I have time to eat it all.. or maybe that's actually a good thing... if I wanna keep on fitting in my clothes :P

0 comments: