CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 12, 2009

True Blood...

Season 2 starts Sunday on HBO... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

except that I'm reading the books at the moment, so I know who's the dead person they found in the car at the end of season 1... what a spoiler! and... noooooooooooooooo! that was one of my favorite character!!... boooooo...

The comparison book/tv serie just confirms that novels are meant to be turned into multiple episodes things, not Hollywood-prefab-mold-all-movies-must-not-last-more-than-2h59min-and-not-have-more-than-one-story-line-or-we-will-lose-revenue-in-the-mainstream-public-cause-most-people-are-too-stupid-to-deal-with-anything-else-than-predigested-bullcrap
I actually agree with the last part, but it's no excuse to make shitty movies damnit!


So anyway, it's a cool show, I love it, don't miss it!!!! (download it if you don't have hbo or showcase... it's THAT good :P)

0 comments: