CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm home!!

The helicopter ride was extremely uncomfortable, because I was stuck between 3 guys... two on each side and one in front, knees interlocked for more restrained movement aaaaaaaaaaaaaarg
but I can see how cool it would be when sitting in one of the "alone" seats next time I'm so going in first!

I saw 4 whales on my way to St.John's (the marine kind... not the big american type HAHAHA!)

I was stuck in a freakin hotel until next morning but I got a real mochaccino that afternoon, plus a beautiful sunny day...

How to mess up a perfect schedule:
work from 6pm to 6am for 3 weeks, then after your last shift sleep from 9am to 11am, wait for the helicopter.... be used to night shift so go to sleep around 2am, wake up at 4am to catch your plane home at 6am... be zombie like dead for 3 days after that... *insert liberal amount of swearing here*

0 comments: