CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

this hitch will be another strange one

The plane landed at 2am last night.. I was in the shop at 8am today... I'm tired!!!

The helicopters are not flying, so all boats are doing passengers runs to the rigs and back... which means that the Osprey is somewhere out there and were here :P

Tomorrow were going to Bull Arm to check the facilities there (they test new equipments and practice installing them together there.. before doing it undersea).

We might get on the Osprey Friday... confirmation will come... eventually :P It shouldn't be the whole crew again, some will stay to work at Bull Arm, while we, outsiders, will sail back and forth, towing rigs if the ice comes too near or doing standby.

I also have to do the sea day portion of the water survival, that was canceled last time. The only date that fit is on the 24th... so I will not be off on Wednesday April 22nd... I'll arrive home 2 days later, on Friday night.. after spending the afternoon floating around in iceberg water... woo... hoo??

The guys that did the helicopter recovery told us a bit about it... not a joyous task... I wont tell details here, it wouldn't be appropriate. They were great though...

We were in a meeting almost all day... getting up to date on everything... now I'm back to the hotel and I'm glad the Habs aren't playing tonight cause I'm dead tired!!!

0 comments: