CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

day from hell

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!!!!

You know when nothing goes right from the moment you get out of bed? well that is today!!!

Everything I've done yesterday turned out wrong today... because all the answers I got for every questions I asked to make sure I'd do it right were wrong!!!
Why is it that when people don't know or are not sure about something they'll just make up an answer instead of saying they don't know?!?!
meanwhile I look like an idiot who can't do anything right while they float around all inflated of their own self importance!

It was raining/snowing/hailing cats and dogs and seagulls and fish all night

It's freezing

One work van has a heater, the other has speakers to plug my ipod in, but no matter which work van I'm working in, half of the stuff I need for the task at hands will be in the other one... that is if we have any of the stuff left ever heard of re-ordering shit before we run out?! >:(

People keep arguing about the 12-12 shift... IT WORKS WELL FOR F*** SAKE WILL YOU LEAVE IT ALONE?! it got rid of the "they" issue.. it makes continuity between shift much better, there's no more "who did this and why?" and, most importantly, since there's a conspiracy against me to not give me the night shift back I don't have to wake up at 3am Montreal time anymore! but could we also do like the rest of the rig guys and switch halfway through our hitch so it's not always the same people stuck on midnight to noon while the others have it easy on noon to midnight...

and there's this really annoying guy who seems to have hypnotize everybody into believing he's god or something.. they all bend over backward to accommodate him no matter who else gets f***ed over guess who that would be...

basically, the only good thing about this day is that it's O.V.E.R.!!! >:/
and if tomorrow is not better I'll scream

0 comments: