CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

my first iceberg

coming around the south-eastern corner of Newfoundland, heading north... there it was... massive piece of ice!!!


I asked if I had the right to be excited to see my first berg, they said yes... "so no one will laugh at me?" "not to your face anyway" ... good bunch... really... they are...


Notice the seagulls taking a free ride there, on the left?


There was also a couple of seals playing in the waves, and a massive flock of birds (little duck-like cuties, black and white... I forget the name :P).
Too bad it wasn't sunny though.. the white/blue/pink of the icebergs would have popped out more... still 2 weeks to go and plenty of floating ice around now that were back on the east coast... I'll keep an eye open for it :)

0 comments: