CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

change of vocation

After years of trying to fix my back and the obligatory downtown it entailed, I have found a new vocation that is quite different from ROV, but as much fun... I now work in a zoo! :P

You can follow its stories here: www.parcsafari.com

and on Facebook.

And because I like to blog and love to cook... I started a new foodies blog.  In french and english, you'll find recipes, restaurants and bars recommendations, special events and cool products ideas.

No need to live near Montreal to appreciate it... well maybe for the restaurants, but it'll be useful when you come visit.. because you HAVE to visit Montreal, it's an awesome city!

Hope you'll like it,

Food for thoughts it's all there :)

and if you have any questions, reach me here: info@foodforthoughts.ca

farewell peeps!

0 comments: