CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 5, 2010

snow day!!!

I'm having my first day off-offshore :P

We went out as usual tonight I'm on the 6pm-6am shift, but around 8pm came this announcement on the PA system "all personnel please stay clear of the main deck because of strong winds, that's all personnel, do not go outside until further notice"

So we went back in... and that's it! Winds are getting stronger and stronger... with high seas and snow blowing everywhere... all this is suppose to peak around 10 tomorrow morning and slowly come down during the day I'm very glad to be staying inside... with choices of tv in the lounge, Wii in the cinema, internet in the conference room and endless food in the galley... and since I have a room to myself this trip, I can even go for a shower and nap if I want :P

tough life really... but considering I froze my ass for 12h straight the last 2 days, I'll say I deserve the break :P

0 comments: