CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 6, 2009

raining on my parade

it's onemillion degrees below zero outside

it's fivehundredthousand degrees below zero inside

the wind blows at 80km/h (for real!)

it's snowing, icing and raining at the same time, coming from above, the sides and below with winds like that it's like being in a snow globe, minus the pretty scenery

the sub is in the water for as long as the storm will blow so for about 4 days :S

there are no heaters in the control vans but we have air conditioning though, how useful!

I've been racking my brain for the past 2 hours, trying to make sense of the auto-patch and its labeling I think I'm done though, all 32 channels (X2) are now ID'ed properly.. until someone comes along and changes it all :S

the rig is swinging happily on massive waves

did I mention that it's a million degrees below zero? somebody shoot me please :(

0 comments: